SESSION 3: ELEVATION OF COACHING
Tuesday, July 20 (11:00am PST; 2:00pm EST)
Part III of our Achieve Well Everywhere: Science and Strategies for Coaching Series, Elevation of Coaching is an essential review of the importance of wellness coaching to achieve a well-being anywhere and everywhere in today’s environment.
Elevation of Coaching - Science and Strategies for Coaching is for NBCHWC professionals introducing them to life-changing technology to:
- Identify the influence of coaching on overall well-being.
- Define coaching and determinants of poor coaching.
- Explore different ways of coaching for optimal well-being.
- Learn new strategies for coaching.
- Understand the impact of wellness coaching to elevate well-being.
- Utilize technology to support coaching and grow business.
- Appreciate the long term benefits of coaching and technology.
GUEST SPEAKER: DR. ERIN NITSCHKE
Dr. Erin Nitschke has a bachelor’s and master’s in Kinesiology and a doctorate in adult and post-secondary education. Erin has been an instructor of kinesiology and wellness-related courses since 2003. She’s also worked as a personal trainer and health coach for the duration of her career. Erin holds certifications from NSCA, ACE, NFPT, NASM and Precision Nutrition. She is also a health and fitness industry writer with featured publications with IDEA, ACE, and NFPT.
Erin believes in the power of a holistic approach to healthy living. Living an active and healthy lifestyle is not defined or limited by physical stamina, muscle size, or outward appearance. An active and healthy lifestyle is multifaceted and requires commitment and balance in all aspects of personal wellness. Being fit means finding an equilibrium between the physical, social, intellectual, environmental, occupational, and spiritual dimensions of personal well-being. I am personally and professionally dedicated to teaching students and clients how to achieve such balance through learning and focused skill development. It’s not simply about “hitting the gym”; it’s about discovering inner strength, harnessing personal potential, and exercising the courage to pursue a meaningful goal. Erin lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming with her husband and two children and is an exercise science professor at Laramie County Community College.
SESSION 4: TECHNOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE
Thursday, July 22 (11:00am PST; 2:00pm EST)
Part IV of our Achieve Well Everywhere: Science and Strategies for Coaching Series, Technology and Behavior Change is an essential review of technology and behavior change to achieve well-being anywhere and everywhere in today's environment.
Technology and Behavior Change- Science and Strategies for Coaching is for NBCHWC professionals introducing them to life-changing technology to:
- Identify influences of technology and behavior change on overall well-being.
- Define technology and behavior change and determinants of poor use of technology.
- Learn new strategies for behavior change and technology to elevate well-being.
- Utilize technology to support positive behavior change.
- Appreciate the long term benefits of behavior change from technology.
GUEST SPEAKER: DR. ERIN NITSCHKE
YOUR MASTER COACHES
Erin Litton brings enthusiasm and creativity to change while respecting that altering old habits and processes can be difficult and challenging, both for clients and coaches. Erin has coached since 2006 and is excited by the energy and accessibility that coaching, now more than ever, can provide everyone. By infusing the right technology into behavior change, she sees how coaches can unlock environmental support, individual motivation, and design a program that best fits the individual’s interest. With her experience instructing groups in physical activity since 2001 and working one-on-one with individuals in behavior change, Erin recognizes that the present is what enables the future. Erin was in the first class of Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (NBHWC). Erin also is certified by Wellcoaches, American College of Sports Medicine, Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES), and is trained in Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP). She specializes in group coaching and program design. Erin currently has her own coaching practice (erinlitton.com) and is faculty at the University of Iowa in Health and Human Physiology.
Susan Howard, an integrative wellness professional, with a Masters of Kinesiology-Integrative Wellness from Point Loma Nazarene University & Nationally Board Certified Coach with NBHWC. She is passionate about business development of disruptive health technology utilizing coaching and created a platform to support global leaders to optimize their lives in all aspects of wellness. With over 25 years in the fitness industry, working in all aspects of corporate management, creating a specialized lifestyle training boutique and thriving through life’s challenges, she has scientific, evidence based practices to help elevate your quality of life. The layers of wellness go beyond the physical, with adopting the dimensions of wellness into lifestyle practices, she can assist you to create a joyful, passionate, purposeful life.
Learn more at susanhowardwellness.com.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Help your clients capture their visions, outcomes and behaviors
- Give clients enhanced communication with real-time feedback
- Improve internal processes and efficiencies
- Access tools for posture and breating
LET US HELP ENGAGE YOUR WELL-BEING WITH
MINDFUL POSTURE AND BREATHING
CAN’T MAKE THESE WEBINARS?
GIVE US YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE
INFORMATION ON UPCOMING WEBINARS
- Elevation of Coaching - Tuesday, July 20 (11:00am PST; 2:00pm EST)
- Technology and Behavior Change - Thursday, July 22 (11:00am PST; 2:00pm EST)
BUILD A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
BECOME A& REACH NEW MILESTONES
- Help your clients capture their visions,
outcomes and behaviors
- Give clients enhanced communication
with real-time feedback
- Improve internal processes & efficiencies
- Access tools for posture & breathing